Parent and Family Education
Parent and Family Education provides ...
- Classes designed to strengthen and enrich the lives of families.
- Parenting resources, such as books, audio cassettes, videos.
- Workshops and classes for parents and other adults concerned about the well-being of children.
- National speakers in the field of Parent Education.
- Classes to assist parents in helping their children be successful in school.
Parent and Family Education includes ...
- Promoting Positive Parenting workshops
- January ADHD Newsletter
ADD/ADHD Support Group - Leave a message for Sarah at 651-748-7585 for more information.
Promoting Positive Parenting (PPP)
Please check back frequently for upcoming speakers, workshops and events!