Due Process Manual - updated 2014
Perspective - This site is sponsored by the Minnesota Department of Education. Here teachers can link your students" test results with targeted teaching strategies and learning resources. Teachers can explore a wide range of online learning activities designed to enrich and improve your students" education and further their own professional development.
1. Reading Rockets
- Offers strategies, lessons, and activities designed to help young children learn to read.
2. Read Naturally
- Offers instructions, research and resources to improve reading fluency.
- Provides an overview of the Earobics program along with research and strategies for implementing Earobics into the classroom.
- Reading instruction, including phonics.
7. Cando"s Helper Page
- Site for children, parents and teachers looking for content and practice activities in the primary reading area.
8. Mrs. Perkins
- Good for informal assessments/checklists for young children.
3. Santee School District -
1. Fry"s Instant Word List
- contains 1,000 words which students need the most to develop a powerful sight vocabulary.
1. Math Fact Cafe
- provides the best math worksheets for elementary grades. The site requires no login and is free. Create and access worksheets for math facts, flashcards, time...
2. Wild on Math
- Students can practice math facts electronically.
3. Math Magician Games
- Has math games for training addition, multiplication, division and subtraction at different levels.
4. AAA Math
- features a comprehensive set of interactive arithmetic lessons. Unlimited practice is available on each topic which allows thorough mastery of concepts.
5. Math Playground
- THIS ONE HAS GREAT MATH GAMES - Action packed math site for elementary and middle school students featuring math games.
6. Math Fun Facts
- ANOTHER GREAT ONE - Mathematics ideas, puzzles, and fun facts that will change the way you think about math.