Our role at Richardson Elementary School is to develop citizens who can effectively and constructively function in an ever-changing democratic society.
Richardson Elementary is nestled in a residential area of North St. Paul, Minnesota and houses approximately 500 students in kindergarten through fifth grade.
Our staff works hard to instill pride, responsibility and a love of learning in each of our students. We teach our students to function independently and responsibly in the community.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- Use appropriate voice level and courteous language.
- Follow directions from all adults.
- Be accurate and truthful in words and actions.
- Behave and move in an orderly and safe manner.
- Be prepared and participate in your learning.
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Always try your best.
Have fun and be safe.