YOU MAY NOW START SIGNING UP FOR SPRING SPORTS. THE DEADLINE IS 2:15PM ON MARCH 27TH. THIS IS WHEN PRACTICES START SO PLEASE DON'T DELAY.
SPORTS REGISTRATION INFORMATION
There is a new registration system in place this year. Please see directions below:
On-line registration for 2016-2017 sports are now open. Please follow the following steps to register.
Step 1 - Click HERE for instructions on HOW TO REGISTER using Fee Pay
Step 2 - A current SPORTS PHYSICAL
must be on file with the school nurse. These are good for 3 years and are completed by your doctor. These must be turned in before students can register on Fee Pay or participate!
Step 3 - Register on Fee Pay HERE
ATHLETICS GENERAL INFO
*Students wishing to participate in athletics must have an athletic physical form on file in the office prior to participating. Physicals are usually good for three years. Please click on the link below for access to the form.
*Students wishing to participate in sports must have an extracurricular consent form (athletic sign up form) on file in the office prior to participating. This form needs to be filled out yearly.
- Volleyball (Grades 7-8)
- Girls Tennis (Grades 6-8)
- Boys Soccer (Grades 7-8)
- Girls Soccer (Grades 7-8)
- Cross Country - available through North High School (Grades 6-8)
- Football (Grades 7-8)
- Girls swimming - available through North High School (Grades 7-8)
- Girls Basketball (Grades 7-8)
- Wrestling (Grades 6-8)
- Boys Basketball (Grades 7-8)
- Boys Swimming- available through North High School (Grades 7-8)
- Boys and Girls Track (Grades 6-8)
- Softball (Grades 7-8)
- Baseball (Grades 7-8)
- Boys Tennis (Grades 6-8)